IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Ann: Market Update, page-41

1. 56,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    The Top 20 is a bit of a minefield hence the gyrations but the facts remain the same and may well be portrayed further by the end of the month.

NB. VWAP was 9c today but it is a D/T type atm until they properly expand - looks like a turnaround story in the making IMO.

Some larger holders may kick and kick until they've grabbed enough and apologies to those who held these at much higher prices, but the business plan may well now have changed enough for some to speculate into the next 12 months and beyond.

Bought at close and have bought higher. All up, for me it was between 7.4 and 9.1 and I am very bullish leading into the new year and I look forward to possible multiples in the years ahead when many of these posts will not be remembered.

... "MBE’s operations have now been significantly de-risked and the Company looks forward to providing shareholders with details on its enhanced digital Performance Marketing offering very shortly. Full year audited results will be reported during August." ...

Luck to all and tempus fugit as the swings and roundabouts lessen over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.