CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Ann: Market Update, page-11

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I just purchased today . It does seem like there has been a slight slow down in growth if H1 is only $30 mil. However, with the recent acquisitions and early sales from this acquisition of $2mil within 1-2 months, its promising that revenue will continue to grow at a decent rate, and we may see H2 perhaps $10-$15mil more than H1. In their investor presentation from September 2017, they do forecast a slowed growth for 2018, of $75mil, which is just under 50% growth from last year. They note that in 2017 they were targeting growing the revenue base, and in 2018 growth is still on the cards, but looks like they want to focus on improved margins. I think this is very important, as working with a 2% margin your not going to be making any big bucks quickly, even if you grow revenue. So working on margins will be more productive to bottom line at this point. SO... what will make the difference to SP? IMO it will be margins and EBIT/NPAT. If we can see NPAT grow above $2mil (100% growth from last year), and really get the margins up, then I think the market will pay closer attention. This is more of a long term play IMO, but they have been making some good announcements and acquisitions of late, so perhaps more tricks up their sleeve in the short/medium term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.