ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Just spoke with Alex - He has advised me that a market...

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Just spoke with Alex - He has advised me that a market announcement will be dropped shortly (he anticipates tomorrow).

He was unable to comment as to what the announcement relates to given stringent ASX rules.

Crossing fingers this is a positive announcement, albeit i have called previously and been blatantly lied to about upcoming announcements - Lets hope they do the right thing this time around.

As a newbie investor I purchased $15k worth of shares in ODN 2 years ago (A huge chunk of my savings) - Nabtrade tell me my shares are at $0 atm ? perhaps this is a result of the consolidation ? You`d think if the original deal was pulled and then re-signed this was void any previous attempt at consolidation since the consolidation was needed for the deal ? again im a newbie...

I think i speak for several share holders here in saying that we are unsure what interests we actually have - Initially i thought the Gridcomm deal was a goer and that ODN were acquiring Gridcomm - now im unsure if the company even exists since they answer the phone in another companies name ?

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE - LETS HOPE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS POSITIVE !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.