FFG 10.0% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

Here you go - announced 10th January + add 2 weeks ad we get...

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Here you go - announced 10th January + add 2 weeks ad we get 24th january
    should get update very soon that they are up and running - keep an eye on people wiping lines above like we just saw someone take out that 400k seller at .077 with ease and could run fast and hard - i expect we will get back to 8c + today in anticipation -Please DYOR before investing in FFG

Preparation for Commencing Operation APAC Mining is commencing its operation within the next two weeks and will set up computing facilities across 2 secured sites in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia initially. Its first batch of computing equipment are expected to be delivered and be operational in that time frame.

It also plans to expand its operation into Mongolia in the near future. APAC Mining has chosen Malaysia and Mongolia as the hubs for its operation in order to take advantage of the lower electricity tariff offered for industrial use in those countries.

APAC Mining has secured preferential electricity rate and physical hosting locations for its operations in Malaysia and Mongolia. At its initial phase, APAC Mining will be deploying computing facilities capable of Hashpower of up to 4,500 Trillion Hashes per second (4,500 TH/s) in Malaysia, that will allow it to mine up to an estimated 150 units of Bitcoin Cash tokens per month.

The hashpower refers to the computing ability to calculate intentisive mathematical and cryptographic equations to facilitate the transactions on the blockchain network.
    Last edited by Graphite101: 01/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $6.53K 593.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2492598 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1062548 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.