SRH 0.00% 4.1¢ saferoads holdings limited

@Rothbard Thanks for your kind words. It is nice being on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    @Rothbard
    Thanks for your kind words. It is nice being on relatively inactive stocks with long-term holders. Although I am relatively new to the registry I have been observing this closely for 2 yrs (when you went by a different alias). I thought towards the end of 2016 would have turned things around but then the agreement for the energy absorbing bollard went. Also there was a potentially flagged capital raising last year which held me off for longer.

All the while debt has been reducing despite moving head office and increasing underlying growth.

SRH has a number of the qualities I like in investments:
    - low KMP remuneration
    - high KMP equity holdings --> aligned interests
    - long history- and improving metrics (ie risk of business failure is low), which also lays a very solid base for both operating leverage and explosive growth

AND more importantly:
    - under the radar- the business improvement cannot be seen in the accounts as EBITDA and FCF >> reported profit
    - free kick from improvement in terms of bank facility and principal repayments from debt

against a backdrop of worldwide massive infrastructure investment.

Nevertheless very real risks exist:
    - lack of recurring revenue
    - commoditised industry with low margins
    - improvement in underlying road safety due to technological change reducing end-user demand for products (this is slow burn).

I think there is enough of a track record to survive and prosper despite all of this and at these prices has limited downside risk - particularly in the context of the broader market. Let's see how it goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.