GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Was bitterly dissappointed by today's ann. At 945 i purchased a...

1. 207 Posts.
    Was bitterly dissappointed by today's ann. At 945 i purchased a box of extra large maxipads in preparation for the red tide that would hit today.
    Hopefully it settles here and i wont need more anytime soon.

I feel genuinely bad for all us LT holders who averaged up post NA and Amazon (yep, i bought into the hype too). I have a lot of money in gsw but i know people who lost factors more than i did today. I feel so bad for you guys.

A few things arent sitting well me today:
    1. Joel and turtleneck had the choice of how many details they gave the market. They clearly gave us the bare minimum and allowed us to burn.

2. Na and cba updates were both due.
    - NA "after the holidays"
    - CBA "joint ann with cba on Albert go live in feb"
    This was the optimum time to show us the progress on these. They chose not to.

3. Months since weve had an ann. Almost an ann every second day in December... have they been sitting there counting their escrowed wealth for 2 months? Seriously nothing to report?

Regardless of NDAs, at the end of the day bane and Joel have a responsibility to act in shareholders best interest and i think its pretty clear they didnt.

Also, wtf did they pay pwc for? Thats it boys?

Positives

Whilst the sp has tanked, downloads of the gsw app has increased hugely over the last 2 months. New countries coming online daily.

The recent 4c was underwhelming, but it was never going to bring the cheese. Q2 18 CY was always when enterprise rev would be flowing in. Saying that, a roadmap/more details are always appreciated.

Continuing to hire for positions with unique skills (ex-military in the US) shows their breadth of application and target market which, for me, is one of the key reasons I haven't sold anything today. i havent bought anything yet either.

Rocco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.