NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Market Update, page-51

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36

If I felt this announcement was for any other reason than them coming cap in hand in the next few days or weeks, I might be excited.

Shanem always appears on these threads prior to that as well as he did the other day to correct our thinking.

Not to worry we all know they need another CR so no surprise there.

I think the main issue is trust with this companies announcements, so many paying customers have vanished over the years, deadlines missed, timelines shifted, Mou stalled.

Yet the company say everything is in track, and slowly mention them less and less in the next updates, and announcements until people forget. VPNT anyone?? Haven't heard them mentioned in a while. All big 4 bank mob now. Wonder what's next.

They really should rebrand we a PR company, it's probably what their best at.

Before I get attacked, I truly do hope I eat these words, and will be happy to do so. Will take a vote for what pie I should eat (I hate pies so it is a punishment).

experience with this crowd is that in a months time everything I've said above will be vindicated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.