NOR 2.22% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Almost as predictable as the daily down ramp convention, non...

1. 3,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1299
    Almost as predictable as the daily down ramp convention, non holders and sell sentiments constantly dominating the thread.

Todays update was great.
    I just read through it properly, and suggest people do the same..

I really wouldn't read too much in to the woeful closing price.. I know someone had to sell, they can't wait until the big 4 news. I just wish they did it earlier, while there was buyers at 1.6.. Or another day.
    So frustrating seeing how the price is always pushed back down late, and unfortunately this time, someone contributed to it, and fed them more cheap shares.

Obviously, the serial downers have nothing better to do than talk about CR's on the Nor thread every week of the year.. and no doubt it will happen at some stage.. but maybe the R&D stretches things out until big news/re-rate?
    They seem to be pretty certain this big bank deal is coming, "within weeks", so maybe they know precisely when it will be.. maybe there are certain things to be put in place, maybe they have a precise timeline of final requirements and sign off..

Either way, whether raise before of after, we should finally be seeing some serious share price improvement this month.
    "WEEKS"
    Surely they wouldn't be saying weeks, if it was beyond this month, after all the endless criticism from serial downers.

If big news hits before raise, it will be lingering, the price won't spike as far NORth as it should, because non holders will be constantly preaching raise!
    Although, we still want the news first, minimal dilution..

If the raise is first, well, it just makes it absolutely certain the price will be heading NORth, like every other time, the pro's near double their month, and quickly. (Most recently, 1.8 to a high of 3.5.. probably making around 50% overall)
    ...and then imagine how far it will go on their pump and big news, and leading up to the news with FOMO.

If the big news is within weeks.. maybe we will see some FOMO soon.
    As I've said enough times recently, there has been buying.
    1 big player took another 2, at 1.8.
    It's been heavily manipulated, again today they usual 2m and 4m sells were stacked a few points above the price. At 1 stage the 4m even moved to 2.4 very soon after I posted about their orders stacked from 1.8 to 2.1..
    The manipulators/accumulators are all over this thread.

As Gyro said earlier.. today's news was actually some of the best news we've seen in a long time.. but the pro's aren't ready for the price to move just yet, and there was at least 1 decent seller, who unfortunately is copping a fairly big loss, having to sell at what is looking very likely the worst possible time.

15m MC is absolutely ridiculously undervalued, will so much big news looking like hitting very soon. Assuming it happens now, could very realistically triple, and more.
    All my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $3.453K 77.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.