SHM 4.35% 72.0¢ shriro holdings limited

Ann: Market Update, page-17

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Man you need to chill.

The data I gave above from IBIS includes renovations! For example, the definition of 'house construction in Australia' is as follows:
    "Industry firms primarily construct houses (excluding multi-unit apartments and townhouses) or carry out alterations, additions, renovations or general repairs to houses. The industry also includes operators that organise and manage these activities as the prime contractor"

If you read the outlook in the annual report, they state that in addition to renovations:

"Uncertainty around future levels of residential construction, housing values and consumer confidence remains in Australia and this, coupled with Shriro’s seasonal sales revenue bias towards the second half of the year, means that visibility on the likely results for CY18 is currently unclear."

So as you can see in the data from IBIS, new construction and renovations are going into a trough for the next couple years. SHM's appliances business is tied to this.

I like SHM's management, they warned us of this early, no b.s. There was nothing to read into, they stated it for us in plain english.

Just so you know, the Kitchen appliances industry is in decline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.030(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 73.0¢ 69.0¢ $16.04K 22.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5997 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 29999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.