ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    the company most definitely does not hype .

I was referring to the constant hype on here.

Yes it has terrific products, in a space which should be growing so has huge potential.

Whether the numbers are improving depends on which year you compare to - we have still not equaled their peak year and are probably struggling to equal NPAT the year before that.

I bought in at a disastrous price in 2015 and only by averaging down aggressively have been able to end up with a decent average.

By this time next year I will have held the stock for 4 years - unless there is a decent improvement in sales and profit then I am gone - too many other good stocks that have as much potential. I look at the other shares I bought at the same time as Senetas and they have performed way better (except for one which is as much of a woofie as Senetas is).

I am not a trader, but I am also not going to hang onto a non performing share for a decade.

I responded to a poster who said maybe it was time to get out (and clearly someone is dumping millions of shares at 10c over yesterday and today), that it was too early, but I still believe that next year is the critical year. Takeover complete, all products available for purchase, certification complete, if sales don’t start happening in a major way then they aren’t what the market wants. I have been in IT for 40 years - yes network upgrades can take years to go through the process of rft and tender evaluations and implementation - but 4 years? Not so much....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $5.859K 226.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1618 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.