SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Ann: Market Update, page-52

1. 1,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 886
    well spoken Brownpants. Very rarely when you are growing a company do you make money on the warm up ..Senetas fortunately had the basic technology ,which had been hung out to dry ..New management and above all a great creative and developmental strategy is in there pushing every fundamental forward, profitably.

My friends you do not get billionaires investing money in little companies that don't present them with great growth opportunities ..that's how money makes money ...they see ,they come ,they create ,they buIld and they drive success...they never.. under any circumstance hope things will happen ..they make it happen... no buIldIng grows In hIght or Stature wIthout a Strong FoundatIon.Senetas has been building that Strong FoundatIon through extendIng productIon facilItIes , extendIng the product range and buIldIng world partnershIps using theIr technologies In other's products.We Should recognIse great leadershIp.

It is no accIdent that some small companIes evolve Into great companIes.Successful companIes are buIlt on SolIdly ImprovIng fundamentals drIven by great leadershIp...and a Strong hand always on the tIller.

Let us never forget that we have a very experienced and very successful man reputed to be a billionaire as the major shareholder.A self made man,a man who has a reputation for no nonsense ,who will ensure the delivery of top products, and who will ensure the generation of a great company.Anybody with a background in investment can see a very profitable company is now in the process of creation.From value creation we go to share price appreciation .He is not in Senetas for the good of his health.The strategy of this company is unfolding daily,and profitably....my advIce is don't give away this opportunity through frustratIon wIth tIme..we all want to see the chIcken pop out the egg.Believe me as value grows prIce wIll come...PrIce always chases profIts and indeed in the rIght soIl Great oaks from little acorns grow.
    All the best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.912K 300.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1368323 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 313023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.