ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: Market Update, page-41

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I agree with everything that has been said about this stuff up, trading halt, price sensitivity, etc.

However, Carter has at least confirmed they are still targeting the milestones as per the 28 August report. So this means we only have another 17 days to see if he can deliver on CBD and Zolpimist Asean.

I don't really like his chances, but I am prepared to give him that time to see what he can do. By reconfirming guidance, he is sticking his neck out that little bit further each time and, if he fails, he will surely have no complaint if/when it gets lopped off, as I believe it should.

If he achieves one or both, and perhaps one or both of SUD-001H and Zolphi Euro by 31 December, then I think many on here will be very pleased, if not absolutely amazed. It will re-confirm in our minds the reasons why we invested in the first place, and will show the value in the technology, as well as indicating that deals in the pipeline may become a little easier in the future. You just never know!

Having said all that, I notice he has already pushed SUD-006 (Artimist TGA approval) out from Q2FY2019 to now being expected early (calendar) 2019. He just can't help himself!

Either way, I am looking forward to the next 17 days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.