RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Ann: Market Update, page-7

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1612

I have managed to buy only 3906 shares this morning at 6c...I believe the announcement has been reviewed as positive.

Trading information over the last week: I have not been able to buy anything of late...very tightly held shares! The sales in RES shares are just simply coming to a standstill. The longer this goes on, the better the opportunity for a sharp uptick! The time delay means more people have a 'time value of money' built in, and if we keep this positive, the advertisement has been running for ten years. 

In my view, we want to sell these shares at some stage into the future, so we have to stay positive with our board, the company and everything it stands for. This is a very IMPORTANT message... I will clarify below.

If RES fails, then all bets off, go to town as you please, but rest assured, rubbishing RES is not good publicity for now, this finance process whether we like it or not is normal. Frustrating...but normal. For now, if we put our our frustrations aside, RES will be a successful company, that has significant economic and share value going forward. 

To achieve the goals set-out by the original board, as a startup company - from scratch that is, some of you may or may not understand that this was almost impossible to achieve. So many variables and people had to come together to make this happen, successful multi-billion-dollar companies are not born every day, we are not a start-up franchise with all the rules, regulatory requirements and fit-out provided. Given that so many different items and decisions had to go our way in a highly regulated country with political, community, environment, and other bodies all wanting a piece of us, this at times, has been almost impossible. Just think, NOBLE nearly went under at one point. We required shareholder approval from an unrelated company, whereby the NOBLE shareholders all took a massive hit to give away their value for creditors to step in, this in turn kept us alive... the list of hurdles is endless, and too many that we will never know. or be able to list. Yes, we have come up with the money for the shares, but to be an armchair critic is easy, we have attempted the impossible at RES, and we are now at the finish line for the first stage of SUCCESS!

The impossible is now becoming possible, and if it comes off, you will be rewarded as per all successful spec stocks. From my experience, I also understand that these financial arrangements come off in the end, there is often a lot of pain, but they get across the line. Well, it better, as I have put the house on it, literally!

So, with this in mind, we cannot un-read anything in the press or posted on HotCopper, remembering HC is the 'go to' place for research. For that reason alone, I will always sound like the publicity officer for RES, but I am one voice, you provide the advertisement for RES, we are all the publicity officers of RES. Anything we write that is anti-RES, will never help our cause. With a good chance of success around the corner, it doesn't make sense to give RES a bad name now, particularly when this is the best position, we have been in ten years, and we stand to benefit (directly).

I won't be selling my shares anytime soon, so I will always defend RES. All things being equal, I am riding this into production phase, but for those that are selling their RES shares on the first bit of good news, financial approval that is, there will be an uptick, any negative comments on here will be to the detriment of all RES shareholders. That is self-sabotage in my view. 

TPC

Last edited by Birchcorp: 12/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.