ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Hi Serena, given that it would appear everyone has you on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi Serena, given that it would appear everyone has you on Ignore, and not responding, I thought I'd help you out with some very basic business acumen.

1. WAPR through ANS are offering to take control of SDL. For let's say $50M just to keep it simple.
    2. WAPRC through ANS are doing this because they see the enormous potential in Africa.
    3. Now, this is where the whole deal works or not, what does WAPRC through ANS want to purchase? SDL with no assets or rights to future assets (eg mining, infrastructure etc) or SDL that has a license to dig? It's a really really simple proposition for WAPRC through ANS: Which of the above scenarios are we prepared to hand over $50M for?

The supposed "delay" has nothing to do with whether the funds can be brought out from China, it has EVERYTHING to do with what will be purchased with the $50M. Serena, China may be rich but it didn't get there by throwing amounts of $50M away. When SDL has a Licence it becomes worthwhile to buy. Without it, it's just a shelf company worth $590 (the approximate cost of creating a Pty Ltd company in Australia).

For everyone's sake, yours included, apply some simple logic to what's going on here and then be patient. I am a SDL and ANS holder and believe if this deal comes off there will be something for both of me If it doesn't.... a debt free company (the alternative as you continue to point out) with no licence is a shelf company......$590.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.