DXN 2.27% 8.6¢ dxn limited

Disappointing in regards to the management's late decision to...

1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Disappointing in regards to the management's late decision to upgrade the power in both facilities. Why was this not decided at the beginning of the process? I can understand upgrading as it saves the pain later but I don't understand why it was not originally planned. Also a concern is the announcement's line in regards to "lower than expected margins". I hope their entire business case was not built on a higher expected margin, now suddenly they realize their services are not as valuable as initially planned. this could cause long term issues.

The management has proved incompetent in regards to scheduling the construction and attaining approvals for both subleasing and power upgrades. This is basic project management which all should have been foreseen, scheduled and communicated prior to the project even commencing. Afterall this is the business they are supposed to be in. I think it would be acceptable if they were a food company and their datacenter costs blew out and were delayed but these guys are a datacenter company and they cannot even plan 2 x datacenters smoothly. This should set off alarm bells.

Hold onto your hats. In my opinion there will be no good news coming out for the next 6 months. With the trajectory of the SP currently, it will make it into the sub 10 cents by that time. I feel confident that they will need to go out for more money and that will decimate the SP. I'm planning on picking up more at the lower levels when they come hoping for upside % when it finally bottoms and turns. Dilution is a worry though as they are going to need to issue a lot of shares to raise any more money IMO. Based on these anemic bank balances that they currently have, it will probably need to be soon. Costs are skyrocketing, again due to poor management, over hiring etc. Thank god the CEO quit. "personal reasons" I wonder if those personal reasons are a realization that he is terrible at running a company that only has 2 x projects in progress? Both projects have both blown out budget and schedule within a few months. (now down to 1 project) I just wonder how these people get a job in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.