EOF 0.00% 2.9¢ ecofibre limited

Ann: Market Update, page-141

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

It does not necessarily mean they lost them as customers, I think that pharmacists will be aware that cannabinoid brands/companies cannot be likened to each other, as each genetic strain of hemp will have a unique quantity of various cannabinoids, so to replicate the stuff that Ananda produce is virtually impossible and the same can be said of Charlottes Web and one or two other companies that have consistency of supply. I checked the Ananda website again and this morning they have another partnership added, so it may be they are just tweaking things, especially with the New guy now taking the helm. I will watch with interest, but overall I remain confident that revenue and profits for the quarter we are now in will be far greater than that of the last quarter, one has to remember that Ananda Food are now beginning to pull their weight. Next quarter will be even more interesting as I suspect Hemp Black will be entering the ring. I just wish I had some more spare funds as I would be buying more at this price, as the current downturn is not because of a big rush to sell, it has come about in a period when trading volumes have been very small.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $596 20.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 30272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.