ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

lol..The new time line is gonna give Tolate/Serena the shitswe...

1. 1,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    lol..
    The new time line is gonna give Tolate/Serena the shits
    we have at least a few months - potentially the till December for WPRC to get Chinese approval to move $100 million to Australia
    then after that is achieved , I assume we need Australian FIRB approval--which cant be organised until money is in /Australia.

So during that time I am assuming, again, that management will be trying to get Cameroon to reinstate the convention

Can you imagine the commentary for the next six months from Tolate/Serena who both have the patience of 2 year old
    and as Grace says sometimes you just got to join the dots and have patience.

the deals we are talking about are some of the biggest in the world and are very complicated

I expect the next big announcement to be that Cameroon reinstate the convention -
    BUT TOLATE, ITS GONNA BE MONTHS --AND YOU WONT BE LEAD EVERY DAY WITH A COMMENTARY ON HOW ITS GOING.

So i will sit back as i have the last few months/years and wait for the next stage of what potentially is going to be a once in a life time commercial investment outcome.

Really - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.