CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Quite right. Having board members focus on meeting basic ASX...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Quite right. Having board members focus on meeting basic ASX listing requirements must be a huge distraction and detrimental to the job of running the business. That is very important.

You mentioned earlier:
    I'm a little confused why their was late allocation on the last day when it was already oversubscribed, I thought oversubscribed meant shareholder would miss out because allocations were full...

I'm sure that in the initial prospectus it was a simple and standard first come - first served basis.
    That is now:
    We will do our best toaccommodate as many Shareholders as possible. Consideration will be given toShareholders holding larger parcels of Shares and who have been with theCompany over time, and otherwise on a first come first served basis.

I interpret this wording as allowing the board to favour themselves and anyone else of their choosing regardless of application date.
    Since I can only ever aspire to be a small shareholder myself I don't like the thought of being treated second class in a situation where you I would expect to be treated equal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.