CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Afternoon BOWAgree on the pattern.As an aside and with some...

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    Afternoon BOW

Agree on the pattern.

As an aside and with some curiosity, I find the, "why don't you ring the company yourself and ask some questions" line being used by some, to be one of the more nonsensical statements that I have read on this and other forums.

As a rejoinder, I wonder why the company, or more specifically, a member of the BOD don't sign up to HC and address questions and comment directly? Surely, that would bring the cheer squad much merriment and delight - I would imagine? It would also allow the alleged misleading, negative comments of the contrarians to be summarily dispatched? Easy!

Inviting contrarians to "phone the company" is as hollow an invitation as can be made in my view. Petulance in plain sight!

So ... using their own logic ... let's all extend an invitation to one of the BOD to come on to HC and rebut reasonable questions directly.

Now ... some might counter my points and say, 'we have Neil commenting on behalf of the company'! True, he does pop in from time to time. However, if that is a response to this post then it makes the "phone the company yourself" invitation look even more ridiculous because he represents the company - so why would a contrarian bother to ring? Either way, it seems to me, it is a plainly pointless invitation.

Unless, of course, the invitation to "phone the company" exists for some other purpose?
    Last edited by Basileus: 26/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.