PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

"The initiation processes with the OEMs has increased the depth...

1. 10,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2103
    "The initiation processes with the OEMs has increased the depth of applications as trials have beenrequested for different unique applications that were not previously contemplated by the Company. Again,through confidentiality, we are not able to advise of these applications.Testwork and prototype design has now commenced on two new applications that were not originallyconsidered. Consequently PuriflOH has supported a level of increased staffing in the Somnio team whichhas allowed for increased resourcing in all of PuriflOH’s planned programs."

Next we have;

"The Board also held discussions with Mr. Jim Heath,former President of Stryker Instruments, a Divisionof the Stryker Corporation - a publicly tradedcompany on the NYSE, and one of the world’sleading medical technology companies. Thediscussion commenced on sterilization andsanitation issues within wards, operating theatresand hospitals in general. However Mr. Heath alsodescribed the significance of the issue ofsterilization of medical equipment, particularly inthe surgical environment and its implication onHospital Acquired Infections (HAI). Mr. Heath willadvise PuriflOH on the commercialization of theFRG within the medical sector."

So does anyone believe in coincidences? Old mate Jimbo comes in tells them what SKYKER INSTRUMENTS needs, and then suddenly news of 2 new applications that were not originally considered?

If Stryker are one of the OEM's then look out people. Beer and Co. will need to look at things in a whole new light. $20? yeah right, think again.

BTW, can you tell I bought more on the way up? better disclose that i suppose. But things are getting closer and closer. News before Sept end or I'll run down the street in my B'day suit.
    Last edited by kenjikool: 01/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.