AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Market Update, page-5

1. 9,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    Just my opinion but I can't imagine the new shareholders who will have to capitalise this company could care less about old holders except that they hold down the fort and give a required spread of holders so they can effectively conduct this reverse take over management buy out?
    The benefit to existing holders will be minor and if the management see a good future they will load up ( recap) or do loan/ converting shares , options for " friends" for the run not existing holders. That is the way it goes .
    I am still unsure exactly what technology and assets this company has and if the agreements it supposably have are in force and executable.. I guess new management will be sorting that to see what they have before tipping $ into it and ensuring no further $ are stripped out or owed in loans or debt to prior owners or prior interests business.

I can't work out if the old management who have played their own game for ages have been outsmarted and ousted by a smarter new management or have arranged terms and $ or lack of repayment as a exit?

It doesn't smell right on so many levels looking from the outside

Last edited by Teddyward: 555 28/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.