REF 0.00% 0.3¢ reverse corp limited

Ann: Market Update, page-7

1. 2,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    So the FC are still viable if the company is backdoored into a similar and profitable dividend paying business.

While they've "had discussions with a number of parties interested in purchasing the ASX listed shell company - ASX: REF.To date none of these discussions have resulted in an unconditional offer and the Board has now determined that there is only a limited prospect of further interested parties coming forward". Wouldn't it be interesting to know who they are?

Suspension isn't administration. If I understand correctly the shell is still there and negotiations can still continue for a backdoor listing as long as listing fees etc are paid. They've got $75k in cash and $140k held back until until July.

Not much has changed since Sept in regards the ownership

Sandon has 19.9% 18.4m
    Phoenix had 6.03% 5.6m on 22/8 but sold 200k 4/9 to go under 5% and cease to be substantial. There's been 19m traded since then on market so they may be out completely by now.
    Director Richard Bell still owns 19.6% 18.2m shares and
    Peter Richie owns 4.9% or 4.6m

So either bail now in the fire sale or hang on through administration and see if Sandon and the directors can negotiate a deal for the shell at some time in the future.

Will depend on your circumstances but if you aren't prepared to wait you've got a month to take whatever is on offer ($0.006 at the moment). A shell should be worth 1c the FC depends on the buyer but the current MC of $550k is half the shell value in my opinion. I'll hold and watch the Directors and Sandon.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.