TD1 50.0% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

Well that was thinly veiled. It could easily be neither of those...

1. 1,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Well that was thinly veiled. It could easily be neither of those options of course. That facebook page has been dead since early this year, and the pamphlet is dated October 2018. The pamphlet also states it was produced by Strategic Marketing and Communications. The 'Transformer project' doesn't appear anywhere on the Turner Institute for Brain and Mental Health website, although the Tali Detect trial does (https://www.monash.edu/turner-institute/news-and-events/latest-news/articles/new-interactive-tool-to-transform-the-assessment-of-attention-skills-in-pre-school-children-being-trialled).

Little thought experiment - let's say the 'Transformer project' is existed as short lived, long dead marketing effort wrapped around the Monash Tali Detect trial. The net result is a very half @rsed facebook page, which includes a pamphlet, which states a newsletter will be sent every six months. Fourteen months later, the Transformer project is long dead, but the promise of a newsletter remains in the public domain. Someone whips up a newsletter which shows ambiguous, less than perfect results for the trial, and sends it out at the perfect time to cause mass carnage. Or, alternatively, takes a newsletter which was actually released much earlier on while the Transformer project still lived, and surgically places it on HC at the perfect time to cause mass carnage. Neither party is lying in any way shape or form, but here we are.

Now, not saying any of this happened, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but it's possible. I dislike your absolutist 'Monash or Tali must be lying' approach. It's wrong headed and intellectually dishonest.

Merry xmas, and GLTAH!
    Last edited by Vegantacos: 24/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $15 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 46294001 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 52569183 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.