TD1 50.0% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

Ann: Market Update, page-158

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446

Vegantacos………...some good points & ideas you have there.

Being an ex-funds of funds Manager I smelt a big fat rat from the start.

Lets go a bit further down that path you were suggesting. Has the situation now in Australia with the ASX and ASIC lack of Governance and support of Big Corporate business reached a situation where "anything" goes in the Big Money grab that is griping Australia now?

We have the Major 4 Banks being found guilty of many serious breaches with minute fines in comparison to the riches they scammed, the Australian Tax Office will not touch major International Businesses who pay little [$100,000] or NO tax on income generated here in Aussie.

The ASX houses and promotes the big banks and Funds to operate the BOTs in ASX Complexes and charges them fees for such as well as benefiting from increased trading by the BOTs.

Can "someone" with the right backing or setup commit fraud [securities fraud] by carrying out this particular "event" and using large resources drive the price down and buy up heavily at low prices?
    Or even just be "malicious" and drive down the price to do harm to the integrity of companies and ASX?

On a side note - I would LOVE Andrew Bolt to do a report on this!

Is the fundamental Integrity of the Australian Stockmarket under "attack" as this is NOT an isolated instance this year!
    Many have been commenting on the trading activity and whats been going on this year.
    Dunno. Food for though.

Yak52

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $15 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 46294001 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 52569183 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.