TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

Ann: Market Update, page-159

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Vegandude, I think you are getting near theory that may have legs. This is why the best mud sticks the best because it has a scerick of truth. I think you may be onto something that the newsletter was something that may have existed a year or more ago and its been manipulated and sent to reap carnage.

The lady academics Kim and Hannah who would have a few insights are probably already on holidays and maybe overseas leaving Glenn who had public stated the "company doesn't comment on things posted on social media" which by the way is normally fair enough, to run the show. How long has Glenn been at NHL maybe Transformer was a thing a year or two back, well obviously it was but it isn't now.
    It may well have been before his time..?

xyzboy is not around today, I don't think he ever intended to contact the company and he was saying yesterday the company had not contacted him. How the heck is/was the company expected to contact him. I doubt he's in the phone book.

The timing the so called email was sent is extremely suspicious. Just before close on the pre Xmas Friday...Really?!!! Who the heck does any work like sending emails in the last couple of hours on a Friday, any Friday even moreso the Friday before Xmas! Ha ha! Funny but true. Everyone is half pissed by then. Im calling BS.

The fact it doesn't have header is also very suss.

I wonder if Glenn was at NHL in 2018? I also wonder if the Ladies are overseas it may have been in the middle of the night when we open here.

Perfect set up for a selldown scam. Its too suss.

Nothing has changed except a scam has been pulled and some holders have lost thousands selling out of a good stock cheaply on nothing data released without reference or context.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 28673040 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 49758048 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.