TD1 0.00% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

They are denying they (these apparent results) have anything to...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    They are denying they (these apparent results) have anything to do with them. Not that someone has written up results of some description and they have ended up on the net.

Two different things.

Nobody knows who the author is which is pretty strange to have a stock price reversal on results that the company involved has nothing to do with.

Or do you dispute that LFC86, do you claim the company is lying?

Black and white really and if the company has nothing to do with apparent results that have ended up on the net with no known author no references and no peer reviewed literature how seriously should such results be considered.

I could say anything I like about you or worse your friends, family (I wouldn't because its immoral and even black humour should have its limits) but you see my point. Its the internet, anyone can write what they like. As mentioned earlier I think this might be a snippet of some student assignment but its brief and out of context with no author. How can anyone take something with no author seriously..?

And why do you care anyway, you don't hold and appears you don't intent to. Are you trying to save us from this authorless threat?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.