TD1 0.00% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

Ann: Market Update, page-288

1. 6,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Anywhere you throw your money is a gamble and therefore everything is speculative, or, a spec.

You probably should have sold like fumyoda did when he saw the report, I didnt sell because the report was a nothing event with zero to do with the recent share price rise and I couldnt see it continuing based on that. The selloff was a chain reaction from holders to protect capital, it stayed around 6 for awhile until it gained the wrong momentum all fear based and so I should have joined them but I was hopeful it would (As it should) have been rectified.

"I find it funny ppl start speculating this and that"

What you did a few days ago was ask us: what news will take it back to 10, when will we see green and also this:

"Anyone one has an opinion if it ever fly to 10? Or it will continue the downward action?"

So, you find it funny with all the speculating but you asked us to speculate.

"As far as i know.. The monash report is genuine.. And on how the SP response to it.. Is beyond anyone control.."

"Maybe it needs some tweaking or maybe TALi detect is dud"

You speculated in the very post you found funny that others were speculating.

Now I know I might only be speculating your speculations but right now you're speculative too.
    Last edited by BoZz: 27/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 88767289 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 59355587 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.