ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Quite a few things to say about RFT’s statement.

(1) difficult to understand why the announcement wasn’t rated price sensitive. It clearly was with the SP falling out of bed when the market opened.

(2) the company leaks like a sieve to insiders. Spruiking this announcement before release was clearly responsible for 25% gain to 5.0 cents in week ended yesterday.

(3) the company thought the market would take the news well, which it didn’t.

(4) it must be getting near time for RFT to start treating its owners with some respect and start issuing announcements that are clearly written so that people can understand them.. This one is as clear as mud..
    the divergence of opinion on this thread about what the announcement means is testament to that.

(5) RFT isn’t expected to suffer a fall in sales.

(6) Jarrody is right: look for the half yearly expected in 2.5 months for a better understanding of the company’s performance.

(7) Hats off to Tritium for entering the exclusivity preferred supplier deal in the first place, more than a year ago.. Apart from more than doubling RFT’s revenue and profits last fiscal year, the supply agreement with an industry major has no doubt given RFT the sort of industry credibility and presence that money can’t buy. RFT has capitalised on this leg up by expanding its production and R&D bases, so made good use of it. There’s money in the bank to do whatever they want.

(8) I was disappointed to see the SP get whacked today after buying a few more last week, though good to see it finishing off the iintraday low. I have to dial up more patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.