RFT 0.00% 0.8¢ rectifier technologies ltd

Ann: Market Update, page-24

1. RM8
    1,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434

Yes, very average communication at best. Directors have large stakes in this company, maybe they think communication with the plebs is not such an important thing? As you can see from this thread it certainly is.

(1) I think the ASX decides what is market sensitive, not the company.

(2) Fair assumption.

(3) Fair assumption.

(4) I've tried to clean it up a bit so it's more easily digestible. Blue text is my additions.

In December 2018, Rectifier Technologies Ltd (Company) signed a Preferred Supplier Agreement with Tritium Pty Ltd for the supply of 35KW high-voltage and high-efficiency power supply units.

This was for a contract period of 24 months with an option to sign for a further 12 months. after theexpiry of the initial 24 months termof the contract.

The contract included an initial12-month period of exclusive supply and purchase to Tritium which would be reviewedevaluatedat the end of that period. annually.

Now that the first 12 month period ofthe contract is complete it has been agreed that this exclusive supply and purchase period will not be extended.

This allows allowing Rectifier Technologies to identify and supply to 35KW high-voltage and high-efficiency power supply units to new customers for the remainder of the contract.
    It is not anticipated that the ceasing of exclusivity under this agreement will have a negative impact on Company sales.

(5) True. Therefore since there have been no other announcements they must be continuing with sales to Tritium?

(6) Yes, that's what it comes down to.

(7) Exactly

(8) They really need to tighten up their act and keep the market better informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 147232 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 391834 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.