BRN 2.63% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I have been pondering upon this statement by the CEO long and...

1. 9,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25924
    I have been pondering upon this statement by the CEO long and hard and have arrived at this conclusion. It must be true.

Why must it be true because it is impossible for this engagement to have occurred as described without there being ongoing deep and meaningful exchanges between the scientific/engineering team at BRN and the scientific/engineering team at the major South Korean company. It is impossible for the only engagement to have been between the CEO of BRN and the scientific/engineering team at the major South Korean company.

That being so it is impossible to imagine that Carlson and his peers at BRN would stand by and be incriminated in the criminal deception of the market to such an extent when they have long careers ahead of them and when such complicity would most certainly destroy their careers.

Accepting that this engagement is a reality then consider adding to it the public engagement and confirmation of the AKIDA technology which flows from the TCS Consulting demonstration and the joint written statement by TCS Consulting & BRN staff in that presentation that the next step is to build a robot based on the AKIDA platform and this stated engagement with the major South Korean company becomes something which has to be weighted heavily in favour of a successful outcome for shareholders of BRN even if there was no other evidence of AKIDA being the real deal.

There is of course a lot of other evidence not the least of which is the fact that Socionext agreed to produce it after carrying out their due diligence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $661.1K 3.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 516291 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1158060 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.