ARB 0.26% $38.16 arb corporation limited.

@thunderhead1 , there is a fair bit of shaking going on! I was...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    @thunderhead1 , there is a fair bit of shaking going on! I was also lamenting, just 5 months ago, that there may never be an entry point, from a value perspective, in ARB. This is rapidly changing and I expect to become a shareholder in some admired companies I have never owned but always wanted to. ARB is at the top of my list along with REH, CSL, REA, and IVC. There are a couple of others I have sold over recent years and am keen to re-enter again as well (CBA, SNL)

Now is the time to be looking at the very best quality companies and buy them at valuations which are rarely presented. None of these companies are trading at "bargain" prices so I will make my entry at what I consider "fair" prices and average down should lower prices emerge. It all feels a bit uncomfortable and there is a fair bit of eye closing required. Or perhaps it is ear closing required, in any case it is really important to cut out all the noise.

Value investors eschew forecasting for the most part, but my thesis does rely on a forecast. I forecast that the markets will recover within a reasonable time frame to make it worthwhole to purchase high quality companies today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$38.16
Change
-0.100(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $3.140B
Open High Low Value Volume
$38.12 $38.50 $38.03 $4.150M 108.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 41 $38.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.17 121 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.