VMT 0.00% 14.5¢ vmoto limited

Hi all.I think this is a really good update. It is not so much...

1. afd
    2,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 622
    Hi all.

I think this is a really good update. It is not so much the 'news' that is great (pretty much in line with what the company had already outlined but with a bit more detail) but the re-assurance that things remain on track and that despite the 'virus' the nature of the operation means that they will get through this in better shape than other companies.

I also keep thinking about the 'slingshot' effect that the company will benefit from.

Prior to the 'virus' they were positioned to take advantage of a the emerging / ever-expanding and mostly government sponsored / supported 'green' transport sector and all it's sub-sectors such as sharing, etc (long-term beneficial trend).

Short-term, whilst the world deals with this temporary phenomenon, it seems the sort of product the company provides will be in higher demand. It's 'healthier', green, allows convenient 'limited contact' transport, etc

So the company's long term advantage is going to be layered with another 'temporary' advantage.

Also the company's recent strategic alliance developments have been serendipitous. The 'dual' nature of the company now being a an oem operation with distribution arms into the more profitable western markets, can also take advantage of the 'staggering' recovery period (China ramping up whilst other countries are coming out the other end).

So I cannot but help be very optimistic.

What's that going to mean for the SP? Short-term, I do not have a clue. Long term, the only way is up.

Finally, very happy that the company to take the initiative to release todays statement.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $18.64K 135.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33078 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 159149 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.