VMT 3.57% 14.5¢ vmoto limited

My worry is that the ramping has encouraged younger investors to...

1. 890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84

My worry is that the ramping has encouraged younger investors to try and catch the falling knife.

I sold out $25k worth at 29.5c, Willhttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2044/2044911-19c0bc91be234bfa583f669ea4bbafc8.jpgiak from memory got out at early 30s. Anyone who listened to us would have preserved a huge chunk of their capital, and even buying in now would have double the amount of shares for the same money. If you'd listened to kkklansman you'd have kept your capital in and topped up all the way down. You'd be in the red on anything purchased, and have more money than before locked away.

We just passed through the death cross (50MA through 200MA) which confirms we're in a downtrend. So this thing may be cheap, but as it's not going in an uptrend anymore its risky to know how long it will stay like this. A few years ago I had a share that was 'undervalued' and in a downtrend, it bobbed sideways in a straight line for 5 years, even with phenominal growth.

I want to get back in, but it's not going to happen by talking people out of their shares. We're all trying to make money, and some have more experience than others, some on here obviously have very little given the shallow nature of the investing advice within their posts, great company commentary, but it's not the only thing that matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $54.85K 403.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 72 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.