LOM 2.33% 4.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

If not repatriated, think it will be sorted out in the new MIC....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    If not repatriated, think it will be sorted out in the new MIC. Balance sheet variations relative to assets and liabilities I would assume will be recalculated into the new MIC.

Below was an article from Mines de Angola. Translated to english, looks like its a bit more descriptive than what we are told in our announcements.

Minas de Angola 2024-05-31 LAST UPDATE 13:50Source: Minas de Angola Text: Minas de Angola Photography: ArchiveLUCAPA NEGOTIATES WITH ENDIAMA TO INCREASE ITS SHAREHOLDING IN LULO TO 51%Lucapa Diamond negotiated an increase in its stake in Lulo Kimberlite JV to 51%.In fact, negotiations between the parties, in this case Endiama (51%), Lucapa (39%) and Rosas & Petalas (10%), to increase the majority stake in the Australian mining company, have already taken place.Lucapa asked the Minister of Mineral Resources, Oil and Gas, Diamatino Azevedo, for the negotiation committee to be formed so that all documents could be formalized.The process must now be submitted for approval by Finance, to include the costs previously incurred in previous exploration programs carried over to the new ore investment contract.According to Nick Selby, executive president of Lucapa, the deal will bring some advantages to Lucapa."This is important because it means that when we find kimberlite and start a new mine, the funds we spend on exploration are returned to Lucapa.", he said, quoted by Rough & Polished.Lucapa currently holds 39% in the Lulo Kimberlite joint venture.Endiama, 51%, while the remaining 10% belongs to Rosas & Petalas.The company has submitted an extension as a backup while they wait for the new MIC to be signed.The Lulo Kimberlite JV is an exploration program to find the source of alluvial diamonds that partners are currently recovering in Angola.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.