SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Ann: Market Update, page-65

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    There's s life on this forum!

Hey Boss, chart is looking excellent, with higher lows and higher highs, but this is just the last few days.

This Company has multi million dollar sales but cash flow problems and less than a million in the kitty at last count (defaulting on their loan requirements to Altor Capital, also one of their largest shareholders)

Current environment is accommodative of companies in financial stress though.

@MsBuffett, I checked Morningstar's rating of this, just out of curiosity, only last Friday and they had a 3 cent price on it.
    This new price target, of 5 cents, was only done this Tuesday gone.
    Now I'm not sure how they do their ratings and it's possible that its done automatically by an algo, based on volume and price history.

There has been no news other than, the reply of no news, to the speeding fine last week.

I don't think the gap matters for shit, unless they have sorted their funding requirements, or are about to land a meaty contract with upfront payments.
    In which case, it will probably gap up to around 8 cents.
    There was a drawn out slide to 4.7 cents as those in the know bailed..

Most of the price action and trading here of late, has happened without anyone on HC saying boo. So it doesn't look like pumping, to me at least.

So what the.... Is going on here?

To me its either they have something, or its an orchestrated pump, for entities to exit before it completely falls on its face..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.