CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371

Totally agree!

The product is great but price is obviously holding it back from exploding on the scene. It should be being used everywhere in all water bodies... If that was the case then margins could be much less. On the plus side the world would be using this product in large quantities and the worlds water would go a long way to being improved significantly.

I don't understand why we haven't got a heap of packages ready to rock and roll for all different scenarios; we have so many little lakes in Australia that have bouts of cynobacteria... why don't we target these councils for small applications at reasonable prices to get the product widespead. Not a big money spinner but it will create a mainstream product while saving dogs and other pets being poisoned by toxic water.

Why aren't we really targeting potable water reservoirs everywhere. Smaller applications but again just getting the product out there as a go to product.

Small batch products for farm dams, fish ponds, golf courses.

And then of course the big jobs that will boost margins with earthworks, oxygenating, wetlands and parklands.

The product is great with so much add on possibility but such a narrow focus. With delays and excess product what a perfect time to entice new business and publicity by looking outside the box.

This business has the fundamentals to be something great and I hope they can take it there because there is definitely the opportunity if they have somebody to drive it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.