PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Market Update, page-162

1. 1,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Hi ahhalla

I couldn't agree more. This investment has been an absolute disaster. PET Management should be ashamed of themselves: telling everybody have they have built a strong business, yet the share price tells us otherwise.

Talk of $2 plus share price from so called experts and mega million dollar pipeline promises from PET have both failed to materialise.

While recent events have had their effect, things started going downhill the day after Regal became involved, and we all now know their reputation. (BTW, how is that new ASIC Investigation into these jerks proceeding?)

And the shorters are still extremely active. Over the last three days short sales have totalled approx 3.8 million shares, so they are still prepared to sink the boots in. No morals whatsoever, but that perfectly describes the Dodgy Brothers. ASIC Short Positions also, are around 12 million, so they have quite a few to play with.

I do hope PET read HC. As stated a few days ago, if Management had any concern whatsoever for the thousands of retail holders, they would have a chat to the Dodgy's and convince them to recall all shares lent out to shorters. This may give it some chance, and then let the market decide.

If management are not prepared to defend their business and share price, why should investors ever bother with this mob ever again.

If I was in anyway connected with PET's management I would be seriously embarrassed.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.