PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Cheers @ahhalla... I truly can't accept the BoD had any idea...

1. 44,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Cheers @ahhalla... I truly can't accept the BoD had any idea that this fall would eventuate... the evidence of all board members buying up in CR, I think, demonstrates they were aware of the need for increased capital with revenues under threat from delayed payments... but I doubt they expected the news that would see the SP to dive recently.

This is indeed the realm of the known and unknown unknowns crashing the party... I agree with your sentiment regarding "Big fat thumbs down" but it doesn't change anything and we have no power to effect or affect any change... hence we can either curl up in a ball and have a weep, get on a soap box and castigate the BOD and CEO, climb up on a altar and submit sacrifices to the gods of profit or any other such activity that will allow us to vent our disappointment and frustrations (gods know that I'm certain a long way down from my buy price). Yet none of this will change a thing.

So for my "sanity" (what is left of it) I take my own position which helps me to weather the storm... you take your choice position too...

Headwinds will subside eventually, or blow us all away. No point grumbling (I have two Co.s in suspension and grumbling doesn't change a thing).
    Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.