PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I see 2 scenarious hereIt reads as a potential or what might be...

1. 27,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1295
    I see 2 scenarious here

It reads as a potential or what might be with some if's attached. A just in case market update.

If a 2nd wave comes then such and such....................good idea to revise down guidance if this happens

They do talk about work continuing on with very little hiccup - "It is to be stressed that we are continuing unchanged with our plans to substantially increase our production capacity "

There is always the possibility that this latest outbreak, which supposedly brought on this ann, gets some good old China treatment and is stopped in it's track. Guidance targets will NOT be upwardly revised and everyone, including mates and staff are all given the opportunity to pick up cheap shares. When it is ann that guidance targets were smashed because of Chinese efficiency of eradicating Covid , the company will have saved some face and also injected a boost under a 40c share price.

Is there a method behind this madness...............the corporate world sometimes works in mysterious ways. Or just maybe this is Lachie's way of showing that SH comms have not broken down

Any more guesses......................????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.