BCM 6.25% 1.5¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Ann: Market Update, page-285

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    "ABSTRACT: Au-silicates occur at Maldon, Victoria, Australia as tight intergrowths with metallic gold. Their reflectivity is significantly higher than typical chlorite. Chemically these compounds are silicate-arsenates of Au3+. The gold content positively correlates with the arsenic content. Chlorites away from gold grains may contain detectable amounts of gold and an As2O3 content up to 1.2 wt.%. IFTR spectra of Au-As-silicates are generally similar to chlorite patterns, and indicate a content of organic compounds."

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/298069251_Au-silicates_from_mesothermal_gold_deposits

Look, I'm out of my depth with the chemistry here, but silica is a crystal and hence a lattice and if there is ionic gold (Au3+) within then this meets your definition of something that has never been described by science.

Note: I can't believe I am posting a journal article co-authored by Ian Plimer. He is one of those geologist climate change deniers and hence is off with the fairies, but I believe he must know his geology.

P.S. No one said that ionic gold was 'somehow appearing in panning' - there has been artisanal mining at these sites in the past so there must be small amounts of gold present in elemental or alloy form, even a non-mining numnuts like me knows that, so maybe you should pull your head in and stick to the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $12.59K 805.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 262443 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 151550 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.