PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Will PET’S China operations (including Dianchi trial) still be...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Will PET’S China operations (including Dianchi trial) still be intact? Will factory with long lease still be located there? There is such a wide range of questionable areas in the announcement including contracts invoices etc..where to start. Were receivables received and stolen? I mean the announcement today just leads to more questions that will be answered in due time.

They have to be open and honest! We need to know exactly where we stand. Shareholders have had nothing but patience while watching this train wreck unfold, only to see interviews such as the recent live wire one make us feel as though it was all in our imagination. I’m not irritated at Lachlan McKinnon, but somewhat Mr Freedman. We just have to wait for investigations to be completed to like someone said, see how much Mr Zheng and Mr Pa contributed to this.

All we ask is for complete transparency, like never before. What’s happened, the road ahead in non ambiguous terms. I’ve always thought that the ‘recipe’ of Phoslock is easy enough to lift if there are no laws governing this. Fortunately in every other part of the workd I believe respect for patent will be maintained. Maybe it will here... we really don’t know, or I feel I don’t.

Finally to the pricks that have so easily f*ed with my investment that was hard work (no lotto, inheritance or flukey ten bagger), may you have an eon of impotence in a sea of open legs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.