AHF 5.00% 2.1¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

Ann: Market Update, page-6

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I only tell the truth, I put up a post that detailed every single product launched then deleted. The list is as long as your arm. Also note, the current Woolworths deletions are only just happening, from the original products launched there are only the Kefir bottles still ranged, that is 3 SKU's from the original launch and one extra added. The current review period at Woolworths has seen the following deletions - Suckies, Strawberry, Vanilla and Blueberry. Suckies no longer ranged. 150g Kefir tubs, Blueberry Hemp, Fig & Ginger, Date & Cacao, Raspberry & Acai, full range deleted. Straight up 900g Natural deleted, Kefir natural Spoonable 900g deleted. Remember they not long ago spent a very large sum of money purchasing a high speed pouch machine to "keep up with the Suckies volume" which is now zero! The only pouches that they have ranged is the Probots which are the lowest sellers in the pouch category. I am not going to post incorrect facts as that would make my argument flawed and I will not do that. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.