PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

"I think the company should sell off it’s assets - get out of...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    "I think the company should sell off it’s assets - get out of this business altogether and find a decent business that is profitable, exciting and hopefully on listing we can start to recover our losses."

What a ludicrous proposition. Do you think that the board somehow have a mandate to just take shareholder funds and invest it on the behalf of shareholders in a totally new venture that none of us know anything about and have not decided to invest in. Can't happen, won't happen. We invested in the Phoslock story. Right or wrong, we live or die by our decisions regarding this company but the board cannot simply say; "you know what? I know you all invested your money in Phoslock but we have decided that you are better off investing in something completely different. Thanks for your funds. Trust us. Here's the next big thing. We think it's really exciting."

If there was ever a way to make the share price tank, in fact, in all likelihood, make the company vanish into thin air, this is it.

This post cannot be taken seriously. It has to be pretty much the biggest load of garbage I have ever read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.