SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Market Update, page-116

1. 2,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I like your reasoning

are you sure you're not on the board because I can hear them saying that

but good chat

that helps me understand how they'll coerce $$ out of potential investors/ marks

Director to investor A : yes we've just issued these many billions of shares to guys who don't want them

and now in order to stay on the market we now need to raise Close to $2m bucks

Investor : why didn't these wealthy Noteholders ( NH) who received all these shares also support the company by taking up the offer

Director: hmm because he wants to offload his shares as soon as we re-open / oh he wants to give others the chance to invest in this great opportunity

Investor : so are the NH escrowed and how long for and if so how many shares are freely tradeable that have been locked up for years in this suspended stock

Director : you ask to many Questions , just gimme your money , we have bills to pay ( primarily my directors fees) and if you don't take this up there are plenty who will , I'm just giving you the 1st opportunity

Investor: yeah but what happened to the $5m you got from ANS over the past 2 yrs that is now gone meaning you have outgoing sod $2.5 m a year and you only trying to raise $2 m

Director: Sorry I need to catch a bus back to my labyrinth

you're not S sophisticated as I was led to believe and I'll never tell you all that above unless you ask me

so all I can say is you're just

Wrong

that's scene 1

I got 20 of them lined up for you but they all end up with the same outcome

just different ways to get there

I have 1 way that ends up differently

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.