VRX 7.69% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

this an approval to change the 'original action' proposal for 2...

1. 990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    this an approval to change the 'original action' proposal for 2 main reasons it seems to me. First is that the Port of Geraldton would not be able to handle the tonnages proposed by VRX prior to assessment by the EPA. Second is the impact on Barnaby's black cockatoo and mallee fowl ...
    "The original Proposed Action was deemed to have a significant residual impact on Carnaby’s Black-Cockatoo foraging habitat. The proposed variation to the Proposed Action results in a decrease to the extent of these impacts, however, there still remains a significant residual impact. Therefore, the mitigation measures proposed in the original Proposed Action will remain."
    The application for the change was dated 11 Aug but the approval was not handed down until 9 Sept. That approval came from the Federal Dept of Agrculture Water and Environment. Similar applcations have been made to the EPA in WA but this approval by the Feds must be crucial to progress the referral to the EPA. Big positive for me and definitely expecting an announcement early in the week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $20.75K 584.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70429 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 128317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.