CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

CBR had an IPO price of $2.60 per share back in November 2019...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    CBR had an IPO price of $2.60 per share back in November 2019 and a $330m MC at the offer price. It then reached a max price of circa $4.30 I believe in early 2020 at a MC of circa $550m.

We are now at $1.15 at a MC of $250m.

What happened? COVID and some additional supply-chain stress to their OEM customers who are subject to a lean - just-in-time - operation. Unlucky yes, but mis-management and telling half-truths to the investment community......not even close in my view.

This is a well-timed shakeout to maximise a lower buy-in price, as the half-yearly won't meet guidance. Sentiment is never healthy when there is a shift in guidance following a CR. Those that can see past this, and realise there is an increasing order book will be very happy in two quarters in my view.

The company has a great innovative product, with significant and increasing pull from OEM's. The recent mega-line CR validates this pull with significant investment from respected investment houses. The fundamentals haven't changed. This is a well-run business from what I have seen, with performance KPI's per wheel driving an accountability that will flow through to the bottom-line when supply-chains rebalance......and I believe they will. Next 12 months Price/normalised earnings is 10!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.