CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

Ann: Market update, page-70

1. 11,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6318
    Hey Phantom,

good questions. I honestly cannot really comment on the chip situation, as whenever I try and get a summary, its still not clear as just just how long the shortages will last, and, in which sectors. That being said, to date, the shortages only seem to be very short term for the car producers, 1-2 months, whilst a clear issue, is simply not a long term issue.

The current market cap, includes the recent raising, which means the company is trading at an E/V of around $110m.
    They plant to spend approx $50-60m on the Stage 1 Super line, which gives them a buffer of around $50m over the short to medium term.
    They were almost cash flow positive last quarter and plant to be by years end, though, if the shortages continue, then we will see.

I had not expected the share price to fall so heavily after the raising, though I did feel it would suffer for a little while, as its a lot of news shares ($95m worth). I think the recent selling was exacerbated by some forced selling. In either case, I continue to buy around these prices, as if production lines come back on line, and CBR continue to reduce costs, well... I think this is a real business and over the long-term, has some seriously huge potential.

Good luck with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.