CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

Can only agree. Whilst I won't really say too much about this,...

1. 11,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6543
    Can only agree. Whilst I won't really say too much about this, but I original invested almost a decade ago in CBR when it was a minnow and not listed. First time ever investing seed capital in a private company too.
    Suffice to say, all that your posts cover, is what drew me to the stock. There is always potential, in every stock, but... rarely is this achievable via a production line avenue (versus say, software, online sale etc... afterpay etc). The days of manufacturing in Australia are gone, though... high tech products like CBRs, will hopefully break that mold.

It makes perfect sense for the company to focus on E/Vs, when, they are the growing part of the market, are in most cases, premium products and if... CBR even gets to the stage of being able to sell to the general market, well... then yeah, they will have made it to such a size that I cannot really comprehend yet.

Looking forward to the conference call. Though I am sure a fair bit will have to focus on the challenges they are facing.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.