AMA 2.00% 5.1¢ ama group limited

Ann: Market Update, page-5

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Actually "no need for cap raising" has to be put in perspective as they say they "have access to financial resources for "acquisitions" as its not stated out of cash reserves this will mean either a draw down on debt or cap raise, because they havn't paid a dividend the as of late I doubt it will be cash reserves generated out of earnings .
    Your right about if your car gets repaired you don't know who fix's it as AMA rely heavily on the Mum and Dad insurance customers but other independent shops are growing market share now especially off companies with 1-50 cars on their books who want more flexible arrangements along with a very good job, this is where the industry will have to evolve and re invent itself.
    Bizon has done the right thing by acknowledging the issue with workers and parts I think fund managers will like to know he is working on it.
    As with timelines these type of operations are on borrowed time it may be a few years it may be ten it may be now and that is the impact of ADAS systems along with policing and stagflation hitting work volumes hard

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $81.24K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49512 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 55185 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.