CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

The 2 million unit caps close to the market price may have...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    The 2 million unit caps close to the market price may have stopped. Now there’s just the capper who wastes 5 minutes every morning adding ~15 X 2 million unit caps way beyond the market price. This holder has around 30 million shares and also places buy orders (I know as they delete the orders after close in the same second) so wants to buy some down here at 1.8c. When the funny business stops, I still think this stock is likely to get a decent pump. Hopefully sooner rather than later! There’s a general meeting next Friday so perhaps they will have the sense to put out an investor presentation or similar to remind the market of the profitable nature of the business and the growth ambitions. This is an extraordinary stock to fall 86% from the highs within just a couple of months without any major (dead cat) bounce! I’ve never seen a setup quite like this one and given the profitable nature of the stock, low market cap, director buying, etc. do still have confidence the price should return to at least 2.5-3 cents at some stage. Hang in there folks, the tax loss selling retail capitulation is almost done!
    Last edited by Waldo777: 22/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.